1. Your membership is NON TRANSFERABLE. Please bring your MANYAS Membership Card AND your photo ID along each visit so our team member can confirm it’s you before providing the service. Same applies to member discount, special, offers and competitions.
2. You must be at least 14 years over to apply for MANYAS Membership.
3. The total cost of your membership is payable upfront.
4. Your membership card has no cash or monetary value.
5. Any tax, liability, or duty incurred by you arising from your participation in the MANYAS Membership Card is your responsibility.
6. Should you wish to terminate your membership, for any reason, simply ask our team member for cancellation with your details and membership card. We’ll cancel your membership ($30 fee applies). Any refund will be at a proportionate rate calculated on monthly basis.
7. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you fail to comply with these T&Cs, give us misleading information or mistreat any of our team members. We will inform you of our decision prior to terminating your membership at your contact details as available with us. We will not be liable to you for termination of your membership for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) for any liability we may have to you in negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, and all conditions and as to the condition, suitability, quality or safety of any service or retail products we supply.
8. Nothing in these T&Cs limits your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
9. We reserve the right to change these T&C from time to time and would be available both in store and on our website (we’ll let you know).
11. In these T&Cs, all references to “we”, “us” or “our” refer to MANYAS (ABN 36 618 589 745).